Liver problems are very common nowadays. You can reduce such problems with the help of yoga asana and exercise.
Exercise has become the most important thing in today’s era. By doing exercise, you can keep many diseases far away from you. This keeps you fit and healthy.
Today, due to increasing adulteration of food items, our health is being affected badly, which is not good at all from the health point of view. Due to which our body is in the grip of many diseases.
Nowadays people are doing exercises, walking and practicing yoga, etc. in their lives to keep themselves fit. Nowadays people consider doing yoga better. Yoga helps in keeping the body healthy all the way. There are many types of yoga that are beneficial for your body. Yoga can protect your body from many diseases. There are many ways of yoga, in which many Yoga Poses are also very beneficial for the body.
The liver is the most important part of your body. It is the liver that digests the food you eat and gives your body strength to function. If your liver becomes bad then your life will be of no use at all. Due to liver failure, the efficiency of your body becomes negligible.
Some bad habits can cause your liver to deteriorate. Likewise drinking more alcohol, smoking, etc. The liver can be kept healthy with the help of some yoga asanas. The liver is a very important part of your body and you should keep it healthy so that you can live life happily. Today we are going to tell you some yoga that will help us in keeping our liver healthy. Come and know Yoga For Liver. You can do these useful yoga asanas to get a healthy liver.
Yoga Poses for Liver Health
Yoga is very important for your healthy life. Today we will describe to you some yoga poses which will help in keeping your liver healthy. They are also very easy poses to do yoga. Come and know Yoga for Liver.
Kapalabhati Pranayama is a breath-taking practice that keeps away liver cirrhosis, jaundice, hepatitis, and liver diseases. Kapalabhati Pranayama stands for Forehead. This is such pranayama in which a person has to do the process of breathing and exhaling. People who do this pranayama regularly get rid of their mental and physical problems.
Let us know how to do this yoga and what are its benefits.
- Keep your spine straight and sit.
- Put both your hands on your knees and keep your mouth towards the sky.
- Now close your eyes.
- Then take a long breath and then exhale, pull your stomach inward.
- Remember, do not give more pressure to the stomach or else the stomach will start to hurt.
- Then take a long breath back, remember that there is no need to force it to pull the breath. This will be done easily.
- Do not force yourself to do as much as you can. When you leave your abdominal muscles loose, the breath automatically reaches your lungs.
- Repeat the same process for at least 5 minutes, then take some rest.
Points: To do this yoga well, practice it slowly every day. This is pranayama that will keep your liver healthy and at the same time, a person remains free from all kinds of stress, depression, anxiety, and mental stress.
Dhanurasana is a yoga asana in which the body looks like a “bow” shape, hence this posture is called Dhanurasana. Dhanurasana is also known as Bow Pose. This asana is very beneficial for those people who are suffering from fatty liver disease. Dhanurasana is one of Yoga for Liver.
Let us know how to do this yoga and what is its benefit.
- First, lay a mat on the ground.
- Then lie on your mat on your stomach.
- Bend the knees near the waist and hold the ankles with your hands.
- Now take a long breath, chest upwards, and simultaneously pull your legs towards the waist.
- Remember, if you are doing this yoga asana for the first time, do not pull your feet too hard, or else it may crack in the waist.
- Remain in the same posture and breathe slowly and exhale slowly. While exhaling, bring the chest back to the ground and release your leg.
- Repeated this process at least 3 to 4 times.
Points: Do this yoga as per your ability, do not force your body excessively. By doing this yoga, the tightness of the chest, neck, and shoulders will be relieved and fatigue and stress will also be relieved.
This pose stands for cow face pose. This yoga regimen is known as Liver Exercise Yoga and is considered the best for the treatment of cirrhosis.
In people struggling with liver cirrhosis, the liver is unable to release harmful substances.
With this easy exercise, your liver gets stimulated, then oxygen and blood circulate in it properly.
Let’s know how to do this yoga.
- To do this, first of all, sit by doing leg crossed.
- Now keep the right leg to the left in such a way that the calf of the right leg is on the thigh of the left leg. Keep the left foot likewise on the right foot.
- Keep your spine straight.
- Now move one hand from the side of the ribs to the back and move the other hand from the shoulder to the back.
- Move back and join the fingers of both hands together, remember that while doing this your neck should be straight. Then slowly pull both hands towards you.
- Close the eyes and keep in this pose for at least 2 to 4 minutes.
- Then slowly release the hands and sit in the first position.
Points: Apart from this, there are many Yoga Exercises that will help in keeping your liver healthy. You can also explore more yoga asanas by joining 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.